Product Review- Benefit Highbeam

So I got addicted to watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians and all the spin-offs, which lead me to become obsessed with contouring and getting amazing cheekbones!

I had the darker bronzer to do the shadows so then all I needed was a highlighter. Off I go to Sephora and come across this beauty.

I put it on top of my bronzer/blush and it just takes that colour, makes it lighter and brighter, getting my closer and closer to a Kardashian twin. I have started to a tad overboard with my cheeks, I don't know how to explain where this fascination has come from, but I put Cargo's Sunset Beach on my cheeks, nose, chin and temple area, then Nars Orgasm on my cheeks and contour with MAC The Soft Meow and finish off with this highlighter.

I even put it under my brow for some highlighting there.

 It is fun because the bottle and brush are similar to nail polish so its like actually painting on your face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat