Review {Chi & Prosys}

My hair is one of my favourite parts about me, thus I invest a lot of time and money into it. When you only wash your hair once a week, you might as well make it worth it.

My new favourite shampoo: Prosys Organic Shampoo.

I love it because it is a cream, meaning it is more nourishing. My hair doesn't feel like it was stripped of everything it once knew and loved. It lathers a tad but is able to make its way around my head.

It smells really good! That is always a bonus.




Conditioner/ leave-in/Hair Mask: Chi Nourish Intense

It really does leave me hair feeling great, no matter which way I use it. Sometimes when I want my hair curly I will wet my hair, skip shampoo and just conditioner and it is light enough to create nourished but not heavy curls.

This also smells good. Not a conventional smell, but more spicy, like most Chi products.

                                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat