Exercise!

We all know the benefits of exercise.

But my problem is always I either get bored or don't want to shell out the money for classes to spice things up.

I have solved these problems. Freeloading!

Oakley had a summer series, O-Active, where every week we got to try a new exercise for, wait for it, FREE! It was lots of fun and ignited motivation in me to do more. Not only did I enjoy the social aspect of exercising (hard to do during my 5am solo gym session), but I enjoyed getting out there and trying new things.

Here are some of the fun things we did!
Fitwall!

Trampoline Aerobics

Lululemon has a lot of community workshops and last week I attended their Runs ablazin' circuit run to celebrate the time change. SO HARD. Every location has different events and next week I am excited to go to their Barreworks event.



Last, but definetly not least, Nike has a Nike Training Club. 3 times a week they have different ambassadors leading a very intense workout. Luckily it goes by very fast and works everything. I was a sweaty sweaty mess.

Last but not least, I also get amazing deals on Groupon and the like. Right now I am doing hot yoga and kickboxing for insanely low prices. Next up is spin classes at Quad.

See, you can diversify your workout either for free or for cheap!

PS. I hate hate hate going to these things alone, so I really try to rope my friends or coworkers into coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat