Nails- Week of April 20

I know I have been neglectful, but school demanded all my attention. Here is what I have been up to:



I painted gold underneath, Guilty Pleasure by Sally Hanson Salon and a  fave colour Soulmate by Essie. I have tonns of polish but I reuse my favourites often. This is free hand, as you can probably tell. Practice makes perfect!



This is an oldie but goodie. Its my Sally Hanson and a lilac, I couldn't find a name. $2 at walmart and a breeze to apply. I found these gem stones while cleaning my room so I had to use them right away. I dab clear top coat where I am going to place the gems then take a wooden stick (same I use to clean the edges) dab it lightly with top coat to pick up the rhinestone and plop it on. Once it is semi dry go over the whole nail with top coat!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat