Two Faced Shadow Collections - In Review

Love Love Love LOVE these! I no longer use any other eye shadows. That is right. I am playing favorites.


I bought the naked eye palette first and of course lusted, loved and everything thing else. The colours and simple yet gorgeous. You get a beautiful eye from the simplicity of it.  There are little cards in there to show you where to put each colour where.
Quick lesson: Lightest colour all over lid up to below the brow (make sure the colour isn't toooo dark, use your discretion) , next lighter shade on the lid and the darker colour in the crease then drag it down in the corner.
I only use a brush.

I then had to purchase Romantic eye. This one has more funky colours, so I have only used it at night. But again I will use the word Love.

Around $45 at Sephora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat