Nails - Week of April 4

Its finals time, so all I have time for right now is painting my nails and taking pictures :p



 My new colour Jade is the New Black by OPI. I cut my nails a bit shorter for this colour. Any colour that is super dark or bright should be a shorter nails.















This is Suzy & the Lifegaurd by OPI. The Konad rip off stamp (Christmas gift) is in Star of the Party by Nicole for OPI. Which is ironic because I did these for a party I hosted.
























As you can probably tell by now I am OBSESSED with accent nails. The blue is Turned up Turquoise by China Glaze - it dried super fast, which is always great. And the red is Lollipop by Essie. I love the contrast in colours and finishes!





 Can't Film Fest by Essie. Super cute!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat