My Last October

Seriously though, what was I thinking?

I challenged my boyfriend to running 100k in the month of October. 5 days in an I am ready to give in the towel.

I got the idea from someone on Instagram. They did it, why can’t I?

I had all but stopped running because after the Sporting Life 10K (which ended up being very painful) I decided running wasn't for me. I thought I gave it my all and it never gave me much in return. Until the pounds started returning and creeping up… Now I have come to realize it is a necessary evil. Crossfit just isn't doing it for me, so I am going to supplement it with running.

Why the crazy amount of KMs? I also have a cruise coming up that I would like to comfortably wear a bikini for.


Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat