Crossfit Lover?

I drank the Kool-Aid. I admit it. after downright refusing to full on “no, lets skip that and go to crossfit instead.” 
I am addicted.

However, I do not have any drastic before and after pictures to show you.  I actually gained and have remained the same.

Annoying? Aggravating? Frustrating? Downright WTF? Yes. But, what makes me even more mad, is that I care. I love my body and really tried to get over caring about #’s. but the fact that I am not getting drastic, jaw-dropping results is a blow to the ego.

I am lifting bigger weights, getting faster times and able to do things I never thought possible, so things are happening.
I am coming to terms with it, that I will actually be this size for the rest of my life (have been since a teen). I feel amazing after completing a class and feel invincible. I look at the WOD as soon as it is posted, complain how hard it is going to be, question the sanity of the programmers, then secretly get really excited.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat