Fitness Regime

I am not a 'skinny' girl by any means, I have always been bigger, no matter how many sports I played or how much I didn't put in my mouth.
In high school I was on every sports team, my first year of university I went to the gym almost every day and go into kick-boxing. Since then I have been on and off the fitness regime (but mostly off) and I feel the effects. I have been so busy with work and school that my health has lost priority.

June 1st I am moving into an apartment building that has a gym and a pool! So I am very excited to get into a new fitness schedule. It is also in Eau Claire so I will be near Prince's Island Park, where I can go for lots and lots of walks! I am going to make a huge effort to try and get back to feeling and looking great!

I will be sure to document my trials and tribulations with you along the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat