Nails- Week of May 2

Easter Nails! These are my sister's hands. Base coat is Summer Peach by American Apparel. The dots consist of  Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Tarte Deco, Joe Fresh's Faded Violet and finally Yellow 3  from Urban Outfitters.



Accent nail, of course. Silver is Pedal to the Metal by Sally Hanson Salon and the green is Jade is the New Black by O.P.I



I have had this colour for years - Charisma by Zoya. This one is very easy to apply and dries super fast with a matte finish. I did put a top coat on because it chips very fast. Which it did anyway the next day.


The base coat is Commander in Chic by Sally Hansen Salon and over top is O.P.I's Black Shatter from the Katy Perry Collection. When I first got this months ago it was really good and now it is goopy and applies thick and now you see is shiny and looks tacky. I have been told that there is a pharmacy brand that has a lot of colours and applies better, I will check it out!




This is Tarte Deco by Essie. It is more pinky than pictured. I have had this one for a while and it has now turned goopy and thick. I love this colour so I will be purchasing another.



I was told by a friend this colour reminded them of Barbie. I love it and surprisingly its Ardene's brand. Yes the accessory store. Their nail polish is actually really good and comparable to high brands in relation to application and chipping. There is less colour selection but new ones come out each season.



Love this one is by Zoya as well, but its a friends and now I forget the name.... I love the gold shimmer and no chipping yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat