DIY Glitter Wine Bottles

I like to think of myself as the lazy DIYer, a connoisseur if you will. I see things on the web (Pinterest mainly) and then do it half assed and somehow I get amazing results.

This is evident in my sparkly wine bottles.Now used as a bangle holder - but you can use yours for whatever you want!

Supplies needed
Wine bottles
glitter
white paint


Steps:
1. Soak bottles in hot water- this not only cleans them, but then makes taking off the label super easy.
2. Make sure the label is completely off so you can start on a clear state.
3. Put down something to catch sparkles- I used garbage bags so I could chuck it after.
4. Paint 1/8 of the bottle white - I did it vertical stripes.
5. Dump sparkles on. (Only painting a bit at a time ensures that the paint will be wet and thus more adhesive for sparkles.
6. Repeat.
7. Seal - If you are a dedicated crafter you can use some sort of sealer. I used hairspray.

TA DA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat