Baby When It's Cold Outside...

What else is there to do besides nails!?

My mom sends the most amazing care packages and in the most recent one were silver and pink nail polish pens. I had sworn off of them after an unfortunate incident with a black one and a yellow couch... But these were not faulty and worked amazing. Definitely recommend them.
White polish is Alpine Snow in Matte by O.P.I, silver is petal to the metal by Sally Hanson and the artwork is done by the Sally Hanson Nail Art Pen.

More to come!

My mother has sent me another great care package, which included nail glitter! So I did this mani:


The pink is Suzi & The Lifegaurd by O.P.I and the glitter is Iridescent from Avon


This is sooooo girly! Thumb and ring finger are neon pink from Joe Fresh, index finger is Italian Love Affair by O.P.I, middle is Sparkle-icious by O.P.I with Set in Stones by Essie over top and finally, the pinky and dots on the ring finger dots are Summer Peach by American Apparel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat