Just Bitten Revlon Lip Stain review

I tried Cover Girl's lip stain first, and liked it. But then my mom got me Revlon's for Christmas and realized how "OK" it was.

Revlon's is fantastic! You put the stain on, wait for 30 seconds then turn it around and there is a balm on the other end you can put on. Of course I put the balm on and love it. I got a darker colour than I usually choose for my lip glosses because it stays on for longer so I don't have to keep touching it up.

It is really great for those lazy days I seem to be having more and more of. I put on minimal makeup then just apply this beauty and walk out the door! And of course it leaves me looking like Jessica.


Ps. I just noticed that was a dude on the right hand side. I thought it was her reflection their hair is so damn similar.
pps. I am not a Ms. Beil fan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat