E.O.S. Review

Hey all,

A while ago I made a post about the lip "stuff" I use and mentioned that every year at Christmas my mom gets us (my sisters and I) EOS lip balm. (It was a big deal before because they were not available in Canada). I LOVE the lip balm. So my mom is a great Santa Clause and got us the hand lotion as well.


SNORE! It does not do anything for me. I can barely feel it. So I guess it is good in a pinch. It is travel size so it is in my purse for do or die occasions. Which worked out well when I needed face lotion. It did not clog my pores! If it is not too expensive maybe consider it for your emergency bag.

FYI I have everything in a little emergency bag in my purse. Even a Papyrus thank you card! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat