Review { Wild Rose Detox }

I was warned against all cleanses, but I thought this one would not be as bad because it you aren't starving yourself and was recommended by a naturopath.

So, after the Christmas holidays I wanted to reset my body with the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox

Created by  a doctor from Calgary (thus the wild rose name), the program consists of take a bunch of  pills twice a day and these horrible tasting drops. For $45 you can grab this at basically any health food store, I got mine at Noah's.

It is fairly easy and you are allowed to eat quite a bit. I may have found this easier than most because I eat a pretty plant based diet. I found a few good recipes on Pinterset that are wild rose approved.

The first few days I spent some quality time with the bathroom, but after that I became fairly regular.

Overall, I felt great during and after. Cravings weren't too too bad. There were a couple days my fellow detoxer had to slap my hand away from the chocolate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat