Review {Essie Sleek Stick}

Disclaimer: I am not a huge fan of any of these stick on polishes to begin with.

Now that we got that out of the way. Essie is one of the worst I have tried. Sally Hanson is #1, those are basically fool proof. Hard. But I feel like they are easy to fix. O.P.I was ok and then wayyy at the bottom you will find Essie. I gave them a fair chance. I tried more than once.

Sally Hanson feels more like putting nail polish on, Essie is like actually putting a sticker on your nail. Trying to fit it to your nail that isn't exactly like their cutout (whose is!?) was so hard. I left the house with them on, less than satisfied, only to find they lifted and got sooo gross throughout the day.

Thankfully, they sent out free samples so I didn't have to purchase them :).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat