Review {ILLEGAL LENGTH™ FIBER EXTENSIONS WATERPROOF MASCARA}

It shouldn't surprise you by now that I have tried a million different mascaras (takes me a while to become a die hard fan of something. Always searching for bigger & better).

This is it. I am done searching.

I do not even remember how I stumbled upon this mascara but I will never wander.

I used to have the problem of "tickies" (when my eyelashes would touch my eyelids and leave marks below my brow bone) and no matter what I tried nothing worked.This mascara not only has cured me of the tickies, but done so while elongating my lashes into long, evenly spaced fans of spectacular.

Have I conveyed my excitement yet?


Comments

  1. Hmmmmm must keep my eye out for this!!!
    New word alert: Tickies haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat