Styling Your Life With Clinton Kelly


I never win anything, so I was super stoked when the organization Downtown Calgary tweeted me to say I had won tickets to a charity event to raise money for Calgary Womens Foundation. 

That charity event was Styling Your Life with special guest Clinton Kelly from TLC's What Not To Wear.

I had grown up watching this show and at the risk of sound cliche, seriously have taken some life long lessons from it.

I won't go over in detail what he talked about, because there are a few blogs that have already done that. Basically he reiterated the themes you see in What Not To Wear: Be the best version of yourself and make an investment in yourself.

What I will talk about it how excited I am that Calgary is really trying to become a cultured, and in turn fashionable destination. While some nailed it on Saturday, others were meh and made me less self conscious about my outfit (I know I am terrible for comparing myself). 

Our amateur status has definitely left the building.

I cannot wait to see what is in store Calgary's fashion portfolio.

On my to do list after seeing Clinton:
  1. Go get a professional bra fitting- I know with big ta-tas I should have gotten one a long time ago, but I hate putting myself in uncomfortable situations and the thought of being pressured into buying an expensive bra is just not appealing  
  2. Always put that extra effort in- I just get soooo lazy sometimes 
  3. Give myself a budget BEFORE I go out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat