Falling into Beautiful Nails

Louboutin Nails!

The black is by Sally Hansen in the Insta-Dry collection and the red is Monsooner or Later from OPI

I love this one with the messy hearts. Dark blue is Blazing Blue from Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry as well and the teal is from OPI's line for Sephora in Teal We Meet Again. 


Orange Sorbet from Joe Fresh, then I painted the accent nail with a base coat of Pedal to the Metal from Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, went over it twice with Jo is in The House from HandM and once with Set in Stones by Essie from their Luxeffects line.


Deep purples and Oxblood are all the rage this season. I loved this colour so much I left it on for 4 days! That is a record for me (This picture was taken day 4). The colour is Manicurist of Seville by OPI

I am so super excited about this one. It is a ombre set from Quo by Orly, obviously in pinks. It came in a care package from my mom! (Yes, I chopped off my nails last night. It was getting hard to type!)

Hopefully I will find the time to do more soon! (And remember to take pictures), until then check out my Nails board on Pinterest to see where I get my inspirations from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat