Chi Silk Infusion


Ladies!

I have recommended this product before, but I must give it the proper post it deserves, plus I found a new use for it- the face! No joke. This stuff is amazing.  It is a kind of oil that is lightweight, does not clog or look greasy. It is perfection.

Of course I put it on around 10-20 minutes before I put on any makeup. But it soaks up fairly quickly so there has been no change in my makeup application or staying power. (I of course use a primer, but we all should regardless of face regime).

I guess I shouldn’t toot its horn too much. In regards to acne, I have found no change, some here and there but nothing out of the ordinary or due to the silk infusion. So it isn’t a total miracle worker. Just super moisturizing, while feeling and smelling fabulous.

As for hair, I put it on when damp and on dry hair every day until I wash it again (also mentioned before this can be 5-7 days) and my hair does not look greasy! I love putting it on curls so they are shiny and beautiful regardless of possible overheating and hairspray.

It is a tad pricey. But I buy mine at Winners ($20 vs $40), so it is way cheaper and lasts FOREVER. I had 4 sample sizes for years, this being my first bottle I cannot give an accurate life span.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat