At Home Hair Colouring


Hey ladies! As a new grad I had to take out one of my loves from my budget: getting my hair professionally done. It as a sad day, but sometimes us girls have to be resourceful. But my bad luck happens to be your good luck, because now I know the great box colour brands and the not so great.

Lets start with Loreal's Preference. Love, Love, Love this product. It goes a long way, but I still needed two boxes. It is still thick enough that it does not splash or goop all over. It stays. And does not smell as bad as the others.

My second choice is Gosh. It has all the same great qualities as Loreal, but the colour did not come out as what I wanted or what was on the box. It may have been that I used to to try a botched job from the day before. So I won't let that stop me from using this product again.


Brands I did not like:

 Product did not go far enough

Colour faded really fast

 The brush thing was a bit much.




I thought this blog post may help on your colouring endeavors:

Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat