Boredom Nails

Hey Guys!
 I had nothing to do today, so I stepped up my polish game!




This was SO easy. First I did the pink, just verticle stripes alone the whites of your nails. 2 coats of Ardene's nail polish, its so cheap it doesn't even have a name. After it was completely dry I used Art Deco nail polish to draw the black line. Then added a little sparkle.

This stuff is great. Its brush is super skinny so you can draw straight lines or do some art. I got it at Wal-mart or somewhere equally as cheap. I just wish the brush was short so you could have a little more control over it.
I bought it a while ago but never really used it until now! Now I am hooked and can't wait to try something new.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat