Nails - Week of March 27

I am suuuuper addicted to doing my nails. It is a stress reliever for me to sit, watch my TV shows and paint my nails. Here is what I did this week:

My newest colour- Teal We Meet Again - Sephora by O.P.I


I am all about the different colours, are they considered accent colours on your nails? It is kind of hard to see the colour, but the blue is Mint Candy Apply by Essie and the gold is Guilty Pleasure by Sally Hanson Salon Complete


I was so proud of this one! The purple is Soul Mate by Essie and then over top is Guilty Pleasure from Sally Hanson again. Done by Konad Stamps. First time using that particular stamp and it is by far the easiest one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat