Nail Art

I was inspired by Petrilude to share my nail designs with you guys. Enjoy!

That orangey colour was by Essie and the white was from Sally Hanson's nail pens. I do not recommend those pens.

This colour was Dutch Tulips by OPI. HIGHLY recommend this colour


These first two were done with Konad nail stamps. Takes a lot of practice and patience, but totally worth it!

These next two were free hand.


This one I chose a lilac, This one is by Joe fresh, then coloured the whole side tip with a dark purple from Nicole by OPI then took a very light Essie and went over top.


This was inspired by Kim Cattrel's nails in SATC2. First I did a base with the gold, Gilty Pleasure by Sally Hansen and then with a little bit of OPI's Here Today Aragon Tomorrow on my brush made two downward strokes in opposite directions then filled it in normally. Love this look!

**sorry for the bad cell phone pics. Better pics next time I promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat