Workout Gear

I am having a really hard time.

I cannot find the perfect workout clothes. I require the high-waisted pants so I can feel all tucked in and that middle stuff just does not fly. I want to make them into high waisted by hiking them up, which results in big ol camel toe. Nike pants just do not work. Oakley is meh, the pair I have would be fabulous if they went a tad higher. The fabric is high quality and have lasted through many a workouts. I have found that Reebok & Adidas are the best for fit, but have found they lose their shape after time and then I am always the girl pulling on her pants.

Shirts are a bit easier, I want cute tops that don’t cling.

Where oh where have the perfect workout clothes gone?

I did just recently buy a pair of Nike Free runners and love them. They look and feel cool. The first few runs did hurt, as you are using new muscles with a new style of shoe. But now they feel great and my shin splints aren’t AS BAD.

Let me know where you get your gear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review {Chi & Prosys}

Meal Preparation

Product Review: China Glaze Base & Top Coat